Become a Member
Support ARTS & CULTURE in Livingston County!
NEW: Membership term is twelve months, beginning at the start of our fiscal year: July 1. Any members who join or renew between March, 2013 and April 2014 will expire June 30, 2014. Members who join or renew after January 1, 2014 are entitled to a half price membership which will expire June 30, 2014. Fiscal year 2014/2015 membership enrollment begins April 1, 2014.
Members are entitled to:
- a 10% discount in the Good Deals Gift Shop
- the first opportunity to enroll in classes and workshops offered at Livingston Arts Center
- a 5% discount on Livingston Arts Center classes and workshops (for Friends of the Arts & higher)
- Patron and Silver levels receive one complimentary ticket to our annual dinner. Gold and Platinum members receive two complimentary tickets to this event.
- Business members receive advertising space on our website, in ArtSphere, and in our Artful Holidays catalog.
As a member of Livingston Arts, you will be e-mailed our weekly newsletter, ArtSphere, and mailed an annual print edition. Members also are invited each year to the Artful Holidays Members-Only Pre-Sale and Reception, our Annual Dinner, and to participate in our annual Members’ Art Exhibit. But, most of all, memberships play a vital role in supporting arts and culture in Livingston County through our Dick Smith Young Artists Grants, the annual Livingston County High School Art Exhibit, workshops, artists’ residencies in area schools, concerts, exhibits, folk arts programs such as The Annual Square Dance, the Community Arts Grant program, and the information and help we offer organizations and individuals on a daily basis. We have also been able to provide services to many individual artists including performers, teachers, or art specialists, as well as to arts and cultural organizations, through our Artist Registry.