Become a Member
As a member of Livingston Arts, you will be mailed our quarterly newsletter, ArtSphere, which includes a regional arts and cultural events calendar . Members also are invited each year to the Artful Holidays Members-Only Pre-Sale and Reception, our Annual Dinner, and to participate in our annual Members’ Art Exhibit. But, most of all, memberships play a vital role in supporting arts and culture in Livingston County through our Dick Smith Young Artists Grants, the annual Livingston County High School Art Exhibit, workshops, artists’ residencies in area schools, concerts, exhibits, folk arts programs such as The Annual Square Dance, the Community Arts Grant program, and the information and help we offer organizations and individuals on a daily basis. We have also been able to provide services to many individual artists including performers, teachers, or art specialists, as well as to arts and cultural organizations, through our Artist Registry.
Members are entitled to:
- a 10% discount in the Good Deals Gift Shop
- the first opportunity to enroll in classes and workshops offered at Livingston Arts Center
- a 5% discount on Livingston Arts Center classes and workshops (for Friends of the Arts & higher)
- Patron and Silver levels receive one complimentary ticket to our annual dinner
- Gold and Platinum members receive two complimentary tickets to this event.
- Business members receive advertising space in ArtSphere and a listing/link on our website and in our Artful Holidays catalogue.
NEW: Membership term is twelve months, beginning at the start of our fiscal year: July 1. Any members who join between March, 2013 and June 30, 2013 will expire June 30, 2014.